What is referral marketing? Think of it in simple terms: spreading the word about your products and services through your existing customers rather than traditional print, radio, or online media. You can still use the conventional methods of advertising, but when paired with a personal recommendation, it is that trust that takes referral marketing to the next level.
Data Extole uses to have a successful referral marketing program is:
- Impressions - Times your program was seen
- Advocate shares - Existing customers who share
- Friend clicks - Number of friends who accepted a referral
- Conversions - The number of friends who purchased
- Revenue - Proceeds generated from conversions
Referral marketing only works when advocates buy in. Download our referral guide and see how Extole can help you make your program available everywhere.