At Extole we’re excited today to announce an expansion of our referral marketing platform. Now marketers have even greater ability to create, manage, and measure a program of highly personal and effective referral campaigns. They can scale those campaigns into a true acquisition channel: targeting customer segments, promoting their program to customers everywhere they interact with the brand, and clearly seeing referrals’ bottom-line revenue impact, individually and program-wide. The Extole platform lets customers:
- Control multiple campaigns easily and quickly from a beautifully designed dashboard, accessible via desktop and mobile
- Create and optimize referral offers by customer segment
- Integrate the referral process into existing social channels with short, social media friendly links
- Promote referral campaigns everywhere — in email, on your site, on social networks and even offline
- Use the built-in sharing capabilities of iOS and Android to engage mobile customers
- Securely and silently apply eligibility checks and verification heuristics to all referrals, ensuring that programs drive high-value, new customers
- Measure, through rich analytics, when and how customers share
- Uncover the bottom line revenue impact from each referral and from their entire referral program
We’ve also announced the addition of 30 new customers in the retail, financial services, B2B and consumer technology markets over the past few months, including DocuSign, Inc.; Intuit; Nomad; NVIDIA; and others. Matt Roche, our CEO, is excited. “Harnessing the power of a simple yet highly impactful referral is the holy grail of business. Our customers use Extole to increase new customer acquisition by up to 40 percent and, in doing so, have shown that referral marketing is the next, scalable acquisition channel,” he said.
Our customers agree. “From my perspective, referral customer acquisition programs are table stakes for Intuit online marketers, and Extole has been a great partner,” says Jenni Buchbinder, Group Manager, Social Marketing at Intuit.
Nomad, maker of innovative portable charging cables for smartphones, has has embraced referrals as a way to engage customers in today’s complex, highly personal digital world. Since its launch in mid-March, its program has driven nearly 1,000 purchases directly from customer referrals over email, mobile and social properties. “Using existing customers to reach new customers makes sense for us because our audience is highly mobile. They’re not sitting in front of their desktops. Extole makes it easy to promote our program to them where and when it matters most. We can turn brand awareness and brand affinity into revenue,” said Anna Sergeeva, Director of Marketing at Nomad.
Check out this short video to see Nomad’s referral program in action and get a glimpse of how it monitors, manages and promotes it with Extole.
NVIDIA, visual computing pioneer, chose Extole for referral marketing alongside the launch of its NVIDIA SHIELD handheld gaming console. It sees potential for referrals to move the revenue needle. “Gamers are an incredibly passionate and social audience,” says Keoki Young, Senior Marketing Manager. “We’re proud of NVIDIA SHIELD and believe that when users experience our product, they’re going to tell their friends to get one. Extole’s referral platform lets us initiate that sharing and easily see exactly how much revenue those conversations drive.”
You can read more about our expanded platform and new customers here.